NEWS » Fortcoming Social Events for London Italians
Fortcoming Social Events for London Italians
It’s going to be an extremely exciting year for the Anglo-Italian community, as St Peter’s Church will celebrate its 150th anniversary in 2013.
The Italian associations and the clubs in London have already scheduled fund raising dinners and special events in aid of St Peter’s Church restoration & 150th anniversary.
As every year the Italian associations are also going to hold their own fund raising dinner and dance social gathering events.
We’ ll have the chance to write more thoroughly about each event all through the year. For now let’s just check the next upcoming events of the Italian associations:
- Saturday 17th November- Associazione Parmigiani Valceno- Fundraising Dinner and Dance (in aid of St Peter’s Church restoration and 150th anniversary) at the Bishop Douglass School, Hamilton Road, East Finchley.
- Saturday 8th December - St Peters Social Club - Fundraising dinner in aid of the renovation of the cemetery in Teruzzi by Amici di Teruzzi.
- Saturday 9th February 2013 - Associazione Amici di Casanova - Fundraising Dinner and Dance (in aid of St Peter's Church 150th anniversary) at the Bishop Douglass School Hamilton Road, East Finchley.
- Sunday 24th February 2013 - Associazione Pedina Val D'Arda - fundraising lunch at St Peters Social Club.
- Saturday 25th May 2013 - Associazione Piacenza Insieme - Fundraising Dinner and Dance at the Royal National Hotel.
- Saturday 2nd March 2013 - Firends of Villa Scalabrini - 4 course gala dinner at Villa Scalabrini Shenley
- Sunday 30th June 2013 - Villa Scalabrini Shenley Scampagnata
The Italian cultural Institute and the Italian cultural association “Il circolo” are also going to host some interesting cultural events in the next two months:
“Caravaggio” - Conversation with Alberto Braghò- Tuesday 30 October from 10.30am to 12.30pm (Donation £15). To book please contact Marina Fazzari, email@example.com
CINE CLUB - (date to be confirmed) from 4.30 pm to 7.00 pm. Donation £5, To book please contact Patrizia Capanna, firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian cultural Institute:
“The Farnesina Palace and its collections”, open until the 10th of November. Free admission.